Remix Ensemble Casa da Música
Peter Rundel direcção musical
obras de Luciano Berio, Giuseppe Verdi, Franco Donatoni, Salvatore Sciarrino e outros
Several generations of Italian composers come together in this concert of the Remix Ensemble, in which the most varied combinations of instruments are explored, from solo to ensemble. The oldest name in the program is that of Gesualdo, a Renaissance composer admired nowadays for the exploration of dissonances, strange at his time. Jumping to the days when the opera was queen, we find Rossini, Verdi and Puccini. But since not everything is opera in the work of these famous figures, the Remix shows some of their other luminous pages. The program highlights essential names in Italian music of the second half of the 20th century, true revolutionaries who opened up new artistic paths, and some creators of our time who keep Italy at the forefront of contemporary music.
Senior (>65) 15%
Youth (<30) 50%
Music Student/Teacher 50%
BPI Card 20%
Cartão Amigo 25%
Notice: Rescheduled from 16th March 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música requires your compliance with the following rules:
- Due to social distance, this concert doesn’t have booked seats. Your ticket will only present the row that you chose at the moment of purchase. A seat will be given to you, once you enter the concert hall, by one of the room assistants. Please follow their instructions;
- To access Sala Suggia, use the following doors: Rows C to K - 2nd floor door; Rows L to Z - 3rd floor door;
- To exit Sala Suggia, use the door closest to your seat, following the signs placed on the floor;
- You must use a mask at all times while inside the building of Casa da Música, namely during the concert;
- Please avoid close contact with other people (keep social distance);
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance of the building of Casa da Música.
If you need help, please contact a room assistant.