Joana Araújo e Tiago Oliveira direcção artística e interpretação
FACTOR E! interpretação
The 400th anniversary of the birth of Jean de la Fontaine is celebrated in 2021. Regarded by many as one of the pioneers of children's writing, he wrote dozens of fables that are still told from generation to generation. Inspired by his work, Casa da Música created a concert in which music meets the animal kingdom, appealing to all the senses of our audience.
10€ Child + Adult
7,50€ Extra adult (over 6 years old)
Child + Adult's Ticket
- For children from 3 months to 6 years old accompanied by an adult
Cartão Amigo 25%
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música requires your compliance with the following rules:
- Due to social distance, this concert doesn’t have booked seats. A seat will be given to you, once you enter the concert hall, by one of the room assistants. Please follow their instructions.
- You must use a mask at all times while inside the building of Casa da Música, namely during the concert;
- Please avoid close contact with other people (keep social distance);
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance of the building of Casa da Música.
If you need help, please contact a room assistant.