Franz Schubert Sonata em Sol maior, op. 78
Johannes Brahms Seis peças para piano, op. 118
Acclaimed as a “keyboard genius”, Arcadi Volodos is one of the most perfect and notable pianists in the world. His unlimited virtuosity, together with his unique notion of phrasing, colour and poetry, make him an ideal narrator of the musical stories of Romanticism. Volodos' recent discography has been highly praised for his interpretation of the Schubert Sonatas, the composer who opens the recital. In the program that marks his return to Casa da Música, the pianist also included a score full of lyricism and tenderness, Johannes Brahms’ Six Pieces for piano.
Senior (>65) 15%
Youth (<30) 50%
Music Student/Teacher 50%
BPI Card 20%
Cartão Amigo 25%
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música requires your compliance with the following rules:
- Due to social distance, this concert doesn’t have booked seats. Your ticket will only present the row that you chose at the moment of purchase. A seat will be given to you, once you enter the concert hall, by one of the room assistants. Please follow their instructions;
- To access Sala Suggia, use the following doors: Rows C to K - 2nd floor door; Rows L to Z - 3rd floor door;
- To exit Sala Suggia, use the door closest to your seat, following the signs placed on the floor;
- You must use a mask at all times while inside the building of Casa da Música, namely during the concert;
- Please avoid close contact with other people (keep social distance);
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance of the building of Casa da Música.
If you need help, please contact a room assistant.