Bruno Estima e Paulo Neto formadores
The singing crickets are eager to accompany the little ones on this Paris adventure. Grilis, the Happy Cricket and his cousin Jean-Philippe Galan (or Grilan, the Gallant Cricket), his guide, embark on a journey through French culture, overlooking some of the biggest icons of Paris (Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre Museum), with etiquette classes and gourmet music tasting. In this interaction between parents and babies the general culture is developed, the voices are fine-tuned and other important aspects, such as psychomotricity or the notion of time, are worked on and assimilated.
10€ Child + Adult
7,50€ Extra Adult
Child + Adult's Ticket
- For children from 0 to 18 months accompanied by an adult
Extra Adult's Ticket
- Only available at Casa da Música's Box Office
- Maximum of 1 ticket per Child + Adult
- Only available for over 12 years old
Cartão Amigo 25%
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música requires your compliance with the following rules:
- Due to social distance, this concert doesn’t have booked seats. A seat will be given to you, once you enter the concert hall, by one of the room assistants. Please follow their instructions.
- You must use a mask at all times while inside the building of Casa da Música, namely during the concert;
- Please avoid close contact with other people (keep social distance);
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance of the building of Casa da Música.
If you need help, please contact a room assistant.