João Gil convida Vozes da Rádio e Maria Mendes
João Gil brings “Caixa de Luz” to Casa da Música, a 5-day residency where he shares the stage with different guests each night: Tatanka, Tiago Nacarato, Pedro Abrunhosa, Vozes da Rádio and Maria Mendes and Miguel Araújo. The experience has a visual component, signed by the artist Ana Mesquita, with about one hundred images and videos inspired by the musician's work. A journey through the songbook of João Gil, one of the most prolific Portuguese composers of the last decades, who has been discovering himself as a performer, something that is quite evident in his latest singles: “O Exacto Oposto”, “A Marcha da Polícia”, “Quântica” and “Middle Finger”.
According to the Resolution of the Council of Ministers No. 114-A/2021, the presentation of one of the following documents will be required to access cultural events, from September 17, 2021:
• EU COVID Digital Certificate, valid;
• Laboratory test (PCR) performed within 72 hours prior to its presentation, with a negative result;
• Rapid antigen test (TRAg), verified by a certified entity and carried out within 48 hours prior to its presentation, with a negative result;
• Rapid antigen test (TRAg), in the form of a self-test, performed upon entering Casa da Música, under the supervision of a staff member.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música implemented the following safety measures:
• Mandatory use of mask inside the building of Casa da Música;
• Non-invasive temperature measurement (except concerts on Sala Suggia or Sala 2);
• Hand hygiene;
• Compliance with social distancing rules.
Failure to comply with these measures prevents access to concerts, educational activities and guided tours held at Casa da Música.
You will find visible signs on the different routes and spaces of Casa da Música, as well as information regarding the rules of access, circulation and permanence (always keeping the social distance of 2 meters), as well as the maximum capacity of the different spaces.
All customer service points are equipped with acrylic barriers for protection and demarcation on the floor of the mandatory distance. All spaces are equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers that visitors should use before the start of activities, the purchase of tickets and the guided tours, among others.
We reinforced our hygiene plan, particularly in the disinfection of surfaces and objects (sanitary facilities, counters, handrails, door handles, switches), and in the ventilation of spaces with greater circulation of people.
When & Where