A symphonic journey with one of the most important muses of all artists: nature. Dvořák's overture transports us to landscapes full of colours and impressions, probably a nostalgic reference to Vysoká, in Bohemia, where the composer was able to write in peace and only in the company of the sounds of nature. While the water of Moldau, the most important river in Czechia, is the fundamental element of Smetana's homonymous symphonic poem, Strauss's work takes us to the forests that surround Vienna. The supernatural and magical world is reserved for the second part of the concert, where we come across the story of two brothers who get lost in a dense and mysterious forest, and we find the enchanted lake where Odete lives, a bewitched young woman who turns into a swan during the day.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música implemented the following safety measures:
• Mandatory use of mask inside the building of Casa da Música;
• Hand hygiene;
• Compliance with social distancing rules.
Failure to comply with these measures prevents access to concerts, educational activities and guided tours held at Casa da Música.
You will find visible signs on the different routes and spaces of Casa da Música, as well as information regarding the rules of access, circulation and permanence, as well as the maximum capacity of the different spaces.
All customer service points are equipped with acrylic barriers for protection and demarcation on the floor of the mandatory distance. All spaces are equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers that visitors should use before the start of activities, the purchase of tickets and the guided tours, among others.
We reinforced our hygiene plan, particularly in the disinfection of surfaces and objects (sanitary facilities, counters, handrails, door handles, switches), and in the ventilation of spaces with greater circulation of people.
Rules and guidelines for attending concerts at Sala Suggia:
• To maintain social distancing requirements, this concert has no allocated seats. The PDF of the ticket sent to your email will contain only the chosen queue. The seat will be assigned to you upon arrival, as indicated by the room assistants;
• To access Sala Suggia, use the following doors: Rows C to K - 2nd floor door; Rows L to Z - 3rd floor door;
• When exiting Sala Suggia, use the door closest to your seat, following the signs on the floor.
• If you need help, please ask a room assistant.
When & Where