Orquestra XXI · 25 Jul
Orquestra XXI returns to Casa da Música with a program built around the music of Richard Wagner and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, interpreting two essential pieces by these authors: Siegfried Idyll, a symphonic poem for chamber orchestra, and the last of Mozart's symphonies, known as the “Jupiter” Symphony, which would become one of the great landmarks in the history of Western music. Opening the concert, in the year that marks the 50th anniversary of the death of Igor Stravinsky, the orchestra revisits the legacy of the Russian composer, presenting Concerto in D for string orchestra.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música implemented the following safety measures:
• Mandatory use of mask inside the building of Casa da Música;
• Non-invasive temperature measurement;
• Hand hygiene;
• Compliance with social distancing rules.
Failure to comply with these measures prevents access to concerts, educational activities and guided tours held at Casa da Música.
You will find visible signs on the different routes and spaces of Casa da Música, as well as information regarding the rules of access, circulation and permanence (always keeping the social distance of 2 meters), as well as the maximum capacity of the different spaces.
All customer service points are equipped with acrylic barriers for protection and demarcation on the floor of the mandatory distance. All spaces are equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers that visitors should use before the start of activities, the purchase of tickets and the guided tours, among others.
We reinforced our hygiene plan, particularly in the disinfection of surfaces and objects (sanitary facilities, counters, handrails, door handles, switches), and in the ventilation of spaces with greater circulation of people.
Rules and guidelines for attending concerts at Sala Suggia
• To maintain social distancing requirements, this concert has no allocated seats. The PDF of the ticket sent to your email will contain only the chosen queue. The seat will be assigned to you upon arrival, as indicated by the room assistants;
• To access Sala Suggia, use the following doors: Rows C to K - 2nd floor door; Rows L to Z - 3rd floor door;
• When exiting Sala Suggia, use the door closest to your seat, following the signs on the floor.
• If you need help, please ask a room assistant.
When & Where