Two soloists of international renown will perform with Remix Ensemble in this program dedicated to concertante music. This is followed by Artist in Residence Marc Coppey, cello soloist in a work by Wolfgang Rihm. This is a tribute to the painter Max Beckmann, making a reference to his triptych The Temptation of St. Anthony. The connection to the past is also in the painting itself, which, being dated 1937, is based on a format and a theme very much associated with the Middle Ages. One of the main composer’s concerns was to transpose the fragility of the lines and perspective into music. The evening ends with Orquestra Sinfónica conducted by the prestigious conductor Christian Zacharias, presenting an orchestral version of Bruckner’s most important work for a chamber composition.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música implemented the following safety measures:
• Mandatory use of mask inside the building of Casa da Música;
• Hand hygiene;
• Compliance with social distancing rules.
Failure to comply with these measures prevents access to concerts, educational activities and guided tours held at Casa da Música.
You will find visible signs on the different routes and spaces of Casa da Música, as well as information regarding the rules of access, circulation and permanence, as well as the maximum capacity of the different spaces.
All customer service points are equipped with acrylic barriers for protection and demarcation on the floor of the mandatory distance. All spaces are equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers that visitors should use before the start of activities, the purchase of tickets and the guided tours, among others.
We reinforced our hygiene plan, particularly in the disinfection of surfaces and objects (sanitary facilities, counters, handrails, door handles, switches), and in the ventilation of spaces with greater circulation of people.
Rules and guidelines for attending concerts at Sala Suggia:
• To maintain social distancing requirements, this concert has no allocated seats. The PDF of the ticket sent to your email will contain only the chosen queue. The seat will be assigned to you upon arrival, as indicated by the room assistants;
• To access Sala Suggia, use the following doors: Rows C to K - 2nd floor door; Rows L to Z - 3rd floor door;
• When exiting Sala Suggia, use the door closest to your seat, following the signs on the floor.
• If you need help, please ask a room assistant.
When & Where
- Remix & Sinfónica