Joana Araújo e Tiago Oliveira formadores
A workshop highlighting the sensory part of music: musical textures, soundscapes and adventurous journeys through the symphony of the jungle. We will learn melodies of animals and songs about animals in a real adventure, a musical safari where everyone sings, plays and creates. Like the other workshops, this one also feeds on the participation of the adults and their musical interaction with the babies. Are you ready to go in the Jungle?
10€ Child + Adult
7,50€ Extra Adult
Child + Adult's Ticket
- For children from 18 month to 3 years old accompanied by an adult
Extra Adult's Ticket
- Only available at Casa da Música's Box Office
- Maximum of 1 ticket per Child + Adult
- Only available for over 12 years old
Cartão Amigo 25%
To fully enjoy this workshop, you must bring your own travel kit from home, which must include:
- Transparent plastic bag
- Newspapper sheet
- Keys' bunch
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música requires your compliance with the following rules:
- Due to social distance, this concert doesn’t have booked seats. A seat will be given to you, once you enter the concert hall, by one of the room assistants. Please follow their instructions.
- You must use a mask at all times while inside the building of Casa da Música, namely during the concert;
- Please avoid close contact with other people (keep social distance);
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance of the building of Casa da Música.
If you need help, please contact a room assistant.